Starting from the left
- Me, Me, Me - Blush Me in Rouge - Apparently a dupe for Benefit's Coralista, I wouldn't know I dint own it but I do love this blush, it works really well with a natural eye to give the cheeks that in from the cold look, I prefer not to use it too much on my apples I like it further back as think on the apples it ages me
- Makeup Store - Lipstick in Daze - My teacher on my course used this and I fell in love with it, its a bright pinkish orange looks amazing as an alternative to red lips, I love the use of orange tones its such a powerful statement and can create a slant on an old look, not for the faint hearted!
- Body Shop - Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser - I didn't like this when I first got it, in fact the only reason I started using it again was because I had no other liquid cleanser left, so thought as I was having a restricted buying month I would use it to save money, turns out that second time round I love it, its great, the fact that some days I'm having to remove make up 3 times plus cleanse in the morning and evening my skin is suffering a little, this is so soothing and helps with the redness, isn't heavy but does the job well (on a double cleanse) and is the complete opposite to the clean and clear I used to use (SINNER!), I adore it so much I re-purchased today
- Hugo Boss - Orange - My current go to scent, it light and sweet has a kind of fruity smell, I'm not really good at describing smells but you can imagine the Sunshine when you smell this and the guys seem to love it too, very feminine, very me
- Lush - Ultra Bland - My good friend @drew692 told me about this at first I thought it was insane that a cleanser can be anything other than a liquid, this is a kind of paste cream type thingie ma bob, basically a cleanser like I have never seen before, great for taking off heavy duty makeup in just a few rubs and has almond oil it and rose water in it that leave your skin as soft as a babies bottom!
- Toni&Guy - Twist & Curl Balm - If you have seen my wild locks you will know that they have to be tamed some how, this is the best stuff for the job in my opinion, a serum simply can not cope in my hair it needs something stronger, this is what I would call a middle ground between serum and wax
- MAC - Fabulush - this stuff is ah-maze-ing you can do so much with it, you can use it on your cheeks as a creme blush, lips as a lipstick, dab on the eyes for a creme eyeshadow, but my number one use for it is mixed in with concealer for your under eyes, the red/pink tone counteracts the blue and gives you that awake look you are always after!
- NYC - Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara - I bought this a while back and having ran out of 17 wild curls and on my restricted budget turned to this little cheepie for my everyday look, for £1.99 this mascara is fabulous, I cant fault it, it coats very well giving lashes a carbon look and lasts without flaking, perfect for throwing in your bag on the go!