Tuesday 21 December 2010

Princess and the Playlist - Its Christmas!

*WARNING - The word Christmas is heavily featured in this post*

I love me a good Christmas song! 

I have mixed some modern songs old classics to create this playlist...I will be playing this Christmas day for sure! 


Its Christmas Playlist 


Christmas (Baby Please Come home) - Darlene Love (Thanks @paulie_woo for sugesting this cracker)
Is This Christmas - The Wombats
Last Christmas - Wham!
Christmas Lights - Coldplay
Step In To Christmas - Elton John
All I Want For Christmas Is New Years Day - Hurts (Thanks @ChrisPJMartin, adore this song!)
Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
Let it Snow - Michael Buble 
Santa Baby - Kylie Minogue
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
Merry Christmas (I Don't Wanna Fight Tonight) - Ramones
Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues
Merry Christmas, Baby - Christina Aguilera


Click Here to get the playlist, and don't forget to subscribe! 

And if you don't have Spotify, why not, its legal and free! get it HERE!
I'm planing to do a weekly playlist, so any ideas for themes or songs please comment (or tweet) and I will take them in to consideration!

Lisa 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...