Thursday 30 December 2010

Princess and the Playlist - Best of 2010

I honestly really didn't know where to start with a best of playlist, this year has been such a great year for music & I have such an eclectic taste that my year has been a mish mash of all genres!

I decided to reflect this mish mash in my best of 2010 playlist, hopefully there is something for everyone and maybe you'll find something you never heard before, fall in love with and have to own!

My playlist consists of a whopping 32 tracks, all are by different artists all are great songs in their own way, I'm not a music snob, I like what I like!

Lets kick this thing off!

I Need Air - Magnetic Man ft Angela Hunte
Quiet Little Voices - We Were Promised Jetpacks (completely under rated!)
Crystallised - The xx (winners of the Mercury Prize)
Katy On A Mission - Katy B (if you haven't heard this song, you live in a cave)
Sleepyhead - Passion Pit
Undercover Martyn - Two Door Cinema Club (I saw them live, I don't remember any of it, I have photos)
Ivy & Gold - Bombay Bicycle Club
Radar Detector - Darwin Deez (feel good awesomeness!)
Radioactive - Kings Of Leon
Many Of Horror - Biffy Clyro (Sell outs for giving X-Factor the rights to this)
O.N.E - Yeasayer (Amazing live)
Drunk Girls - LCD Soundsystem (this is my 2010 song!)
I Am Not A Robot - Marina & the Diamonds (style icon Marina hits all the right notes)
Telephone - Lady Gaga & Beyonce (the pop Queens!)
Airplanes, Part II - B.o.B ft Eminem and Hayley Williams
Liquid Confidence - You Me At Six
Find A Home - The Delays (I love these boys!)
Careful - Paramore
My First Kiss - 3Oh!3 ft Ke$ha (who needs a good scrub!)
Firework - Katy Perry
Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner
Only Girl (in The World) - Rihanna (possibly the sexiest lady of 2010?)
Parachute - Cheryl Cole
Just A Dream - Nelly (great comeback, reminds me of being a teen!)
Fader - The Temper Trap (screams SUMMER!)
Memories - Weezer (if you were at Reading festival you understand)
She Said - Plan B
Proof - I am Kloot (new find, new love!)
Gotton - Slash ft Adam Levine (I love slash, I love Adam, nuff said)
Your Song - Ellie Goulding
Science And Faith - The Script (great second album)
Wonderful Life - Hurts

Click Here to get the playlist, and don't forget to subscribe!

And if you don't have Spotify, why not, its legal and free! get it HERE!
Oh and this is what I was doing during Two Door Cinema Club



Happy New Year 
Lisa 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...