Saturday 18 December 2010

s(NO!)w Day

The white stuff today has kept me from going on a second date with a guy I really like, I woke up cursing said white stuff

View from my window
But its really pretty, and I got to spend some quality time with my mum...we laughed & we cried over those we miss at this time of year...Oh and I made her try on my hat, which made us laugh even more

Mum and the noddy hat as she calls it

I proceeded to show her how I rock it, and my ability to strike a stupid pose

Idiot, much!
I got some wonderful, unexpected pressies in the post, the first ones to make it under the tree!

Oooo exciting!
It stopped snowing...bit to late to save my date, but good things come to those who wait...I hope

Beautiful

We experienced a mini power cut, and now I'm sat waiting for my lasagna to cook

Laptop look

Boy what a day that tuned out to be, not what I expected at all...Rough and smooth, pain and joy, but you know what, I am so glad to have had those moments with my mum, sometimes (even if you don't realise it) you just need a cuppa and some bourbons with the ones you love, simple pleasures.


Lisa
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...