Sunday 19 December 2010

Princess and the Playlist - Week 1

Music plays a massive part in my life, anyone who knows me knows I would rather spend my time listening to random songs on spotify than watch TV

Earlier this week I asked for all the lovely people of Twitter to suggest a song for my first Playlist of the week, I don't have a massive following but my Tweeps never disappoint and make for an eclectic mix of song choices, and I can safely say I love all the suggestions!

Firstly there were a few that weren't on Spotify much to my disappointment
@bicky_ Sugested the massive hit that is Whip My Hair - Willow 

Now on to what made it on to the Spotify Playlist (all songs are in the order I received the requests...just to shake it up a bit)

@drew692 Farewell To The Fairground - White Lies
@jaynee_t Corner - Allie Moss 
@bongbrummie Radiation - I Am Kloot 
Me @Poddington_Pea In My Bed - Edei
@georgiasspts Have You Ever Seen The Rain - Credence Clearwater Revival (I absolutely love this choice)
@terrimccrum Dream Catch Me - Newton Falkner
@LoupDLoup  The Bones Of You - Elbow
@MsMagic Old White Lincoln - The Gaslight Anthem 
@ChrisPJMartin  Inhaler - Miles Kane
@paulie_woo  Boyfriend - Best Coast
@NicolaLH  Clockworks - This Morning Call
 
Click Here to get the playlist, and don't forget to subscribe!

And if you don't have Spotify, why not, its legal and free! get it HERE
Thank you to all who took part, its been great to see some music love! 
What do you think, I'm hoping to do a weekly playlist, so any ideas for themes or songs please comment and I will take them in to consideration!


Lisa
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...