Saturday 8 January 2011

The Day That I Dyed

Earlier in the week I asked the opinion of you my lovely readers whether I should take the plunge and go ginger...This resulted in most people voting that I should, and as the title suggests I did indeed get my hair dyed...

So to tell a story, I was dubious at going completely ginger all over straight away, I mean its a massive change and I am about  to start my make up course in the coming weeks so maybe I should play it safe...

My hairdresser suggested slicing in the ginger with my current hair colour saying it would add depth but not be so in your face it would scream "look at my ginger hair!"

So I went for this option. What do you think?

With flash and spazzy face

With flash

Without flash

Without flash
Back with flash...So much hair!
I think next time I will have more ginger sliced in...I love it!

Lisa
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Its not as ginger as I imagined but your probably best of doing it this way. Looks really good though! Sooo shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its maybe nt as ginger as I would like but next time it will have more sliced through it...the photos really do not capture the real essence...in the flesh it is amazeballs!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colour looks so great on you. Its made your skin look all glowy :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you! It has given my pale skin a real boost totally!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look ABSOLUTELY stunning.... I MEAN WOWWWWWWW! I would mostly like your hair, face, figure and personality please.... that.is.all

    xxSxx

    www.sarahs-scribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Sarah you are too kind! You are ruddy bloody gorgous and I loves ya! Glad you like it!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like I said to you last night on Twitter- I foooooking love this xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...