I found a video buy Michelle Phan on how to make your own pore strips, you know those strips that pull out all the nasty blackheads, we all love them right?
They are so simple to make!
you only need 2 ingredients...that's right just 2!
- Powdered gelatin
- In a clean container pour in 1 tablespoon of the gelatin powder
- Followed by 1 tablespoon of milk
- Mix using a spoon
- It will make a kind of paste (the gelatin will absorb most of the milk)
- Pop in the microwave, full power for 10 seconds
- Take out and test the heat, you want it to be luke warm but not too hot!
- Using either your fingers (messy!) or an old (but clean) makeup brush apply to the face
- Let it dry for approx 10-15 mins
- Peel off and see what gunk it has pulled out of your pores!
Here is the video from Michelle Phan, worth a looksie
Happy homemade goodness!