Tuesday 11 January 2011

Princess and the Pro Points Plan

Ok so by now you are probably sick of everyones new years resolutions to lose weight (that's right 90% of women on the planet are dieting right about now) but I just had to share the fact that I lost 4lbs this week on the Weight Watchers Pro Points Plan.

I have tracked EVERYTHING I have eaten, from the good, bad and down right ugly, this is the first time in ages that I have tracked and the results speak for themselves.

If you are dieting I wish you well, if you are thinking about it I would recommend this plan...I even ate chocolate. a slice of cake and drank a large soya gingerbread latte this week, I just counted it in my Pro Points!

I can't go a week without having a Costa fix!

I also wanted to just say thank you to my biggest weight loss cheerleader @laurabithell she is such a great support...Amazing!

Lisa
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...