Thursday 20 January 2011

Princess and the Playlist - Week 3

This week it's all about songs that make me sing, not just mumble along but use every last breath in my body to belt it out like a lyrical gangsta (oh yeah I'm down with the kids).

A few facts about this playlist
1) My Mum probably hates it
2) My neighbours probably hate it
3) My Stepdad has made it known he thinks I keep a bag of crying cats in my bedroom

...Yes that's right folks I am vocally challenged, do I care? Not a bit!

Okay so on to the fun stuff, as always let me know what you think!


Click here to get the playlist, and don't forget to subscribe!

SING - My Chemical Romance - A new track that is bouncing around a lot and gave me the idea for this playlist

Little Sister - Queens Of The Stoneage - The start of this song gets me pumped!

In For The Kill (Skream's Lets Get Ravey Remix) - La Roux - This is so much more than a remix this is what La Roux is all about, some cracking remixes out there, this is one of my favourites

Two Doors Down - Mystery Jets - I challenge you not to sing this at the top of your lungs, this is such an epic song with great lyrics that really capture a moment

57 - Biffy Clyro - One of Biffy's best songs, they don't make 'em like this anymore...Really they don't

Jump In The Pool - Friendly Fires - This is one of the best songs for me to sing along to as I have a dance for it too, I have mastered this both sitting down and standing up, If this song comes on when I'm on the bus...Danger

Shake It, Shake It - Thomas Tantrum - "I wanna talk!" a song with simple and meaningless lyrics, I love it, I know the drummer, I have a pic of him in his pants on NYE, he is hot...End of

Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin - I love me a bit of Jack's to sing to this song makes me want to do jive dancing

Umbrella - All Time Low - Great version, I love Rihanna but this kicks ass

Sugarhigh - Coyote Shivers - from possibly the greatest ever cult classic film Empire Records, all the songs on the soundtrack make my lungs burst

Free Fallin - Kid Bull - Makes my Mums ears bleed!

Punk Spirit - Wave Machines - Chilling out, give those cords a smooth melody to sing....so relaxing!

Sit Down By The Fire - The Veils - Such a beautiful song, very powerful, this was my go to song for 2010 (even though it was released in 2009)

Obsessions - Marina And The Diamonds - This was the first Marina song I heard and fell in love with

Big Finish...

One Day Like This - Elbow - Errrrr who doesn't sing to this!

Click here to get the playlist, and don't forget to subscribe!

And if you don't have Spotify, why not, its legal and free! get it HERE!
I hope you enjoy and sing along
Lisa
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...