Sunday 9 January 2011

Morning (Soap &) Glory

Today I got a delivery from Royal Mail...

I hear you say exactly what I thought "but isn't it a Sunday!"...Apparently it would seem they are clearing the backlog of deliveries after the bad weather.

The parcel I received was from Asos and was one of the only things I bought in the sales, the sales were rubbish in my opinion but that is good for the bank balance!

I ordered the Soap and Glory Lock Stock and Bubble set from Asos, I love Soap and Glory and I had been looking to get it from the boots sale for just £9.00, however they had sold out. I got pointed in the direction of Asos where it was on sale for £12.40, a little more expensive but way better than the ebay options that were waaaay over priced!



I mainly wanted this because I spend a lot of time away from home, I stay with friends in various places and I need a good wash bag rather than a plastic bag. The print on it is gorgeous, I adore that iconic print that S&G have embraced


Also inside the bag there is a handy side pocket, so you can separate anything off that you need to keep dry (at least that's what I would use it for).


The contents
Clean On Me - 75ml
Righteous Butter - 50ml
Flake Away - 50ml
Girligo - 100ml
Hand Food - 50 ml
Off Your Face Wipes - 25 cloths
Giant Super Sudsy Shower Puff


I already own the big versions of all of these (I am a S&G hoarder!) but it is so nice to own the travel versions of some of my favourite products, it means I don't have to messily decanter in to pots and bottles or use a friends shower gel instead of my favourite products. I also always carry hand cream in my bag so the mini hand food is perfect for me.

This is no longer available on the Asos website, however, if you haven't tried S&G before I would recommend trying the mini series which is on Asos for only £6.50 (reduced from £10.00), you can get it HERE

If you would like any of these products reviewed do let me know.

Lisa
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love Soap & Glory! Although, to be honest, the only thing I use on a regular basis is Scrub of Your Life - but I ADORE it. It's the thing I splash out on and it seems to last for agesss!

    Thanks for following on Twitter - I'm about to follow you on here. :)

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...